Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Party


The enterprising beingness of our Call Center Operations Head, Placey came to the fore yet again with the successful organization of a small yet very special Valentine’s Day Party in office earlier in the day.

Reaching office post two in the afty, thus pretty late on such a wondrously unique day, was more than made up, as I took to my right to punch in my attendance.

I was greeted by the flavour of love and fragrance of warmth in the air with pink and red balloons decked from the entrance across to the various departments in the office. Most of my colleagues were dressed to the occasion in red or pink. A sweet message and a lovey-dovey poster on Valentine’s Day on the notice board in the Accounts Dept and Marketing Depts. conveyed the aura of love, affection and cheer all around.  Entering my department, and to slow romantic numbers being played and my colleagues similarly attired in pink made it all the more special.

Shortly later, I joined the others for a sumptuous lunch. On my plate, was lip-smacking fried rice and chicken chilli. Later on, I topped it with ice-cream.

We also had the gift-giving with us gifting a colleague whose name we randomly picked on the draw held on an earlier day. I got a lovely ceramic mug from the call-center guy, Shannon. So nice of him to give a rather expensive gift with a base price for gifts being set at Rs.25/-


My Valentine's Gift ... teehee 

Later in the afternoon, we had the cake-cutting of a heart shaped choco cake on which was writ, ‘Happy Valentine Day.’ Donald as usual, entertained us, while the ladies took the honours at the cake-cutting. It was fun to see Sir Jerry’s and Donald, our marketing manager’s faces’ decorated with the cake. Not just this cake, we also had a ribbon cake to spoil us.




Placey :))














Placey at the cake-cutting 



VIDEO: At the cake-cutting :D


Mekhala - Soniya - Vijitha 


               

Shankar & I




Basil


Hello Ladies :P


Sabina with Soniya 




Hasina with Soniya



Group Pix 

We also had quite a few pictures taken and the odd video.

Thanks a lot Placey Fernandes for the memorable four hours I was at office ♥ You rock!!! Will never forget you ... Ramesh Raja, nice balloon decor :)) Gabriel Pereira, thanks for playing your part ♥ Missed quite a few colleagues though :((

9 comments:

  1. basil thats nice. You had a great valentines day celebrations. Pictures shows you all had fun. me getting jealousv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea,it was actually fun :)) Trust you watched the video too :))Sure you had an awesome Valentine's too na :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice celebration you people had.The pictures are good.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments.I wished to write to you but could get no id
    kpartha12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Partha :)) Yea, we did have a good time. And you ought to check the video too :)) And hey, I've sent you a chat invite through gmail. Check :)) BDW, are you a male or female ?! No offence, just asking :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you to have such a fun filled work place man....your valentines day was more den good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our work place is great Sid :)) Trust urs is too .... would love to read how you celebrated your Valentine's Day too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photographs..yummy cake and delicious post! :D

    ReplyDelete